To be eligible to apply, a program must:
1) have regional accreditation,
2) have a capstone internship/practicum component and
3) have graduated at least three classes.
To apply, programs must submit an Application for Candidacy.
Applications are now received at any time. The following two items should be sent to CCIE.
- A completed Application for Candidacy.
- A nonrefundable application fee (see the current fee schedule), made payable to CCIE.
The completed application should be sent by e-mail and must include the scanned signature page (send to firstname.lastname@example.org), while the check needs to be sent via regular mail with a copy of the application for candidacy. The check will need to be mailed to: CCIE, Attn. Carolyn Ball, Treasurer, 1577 Turtle Dove Lane, West Jordan, Utah 84088.
For programs that offer more than one interpreting degree (e.g. an A.A. and a B.S), each program would use a separate application and a separate applications fee. Please contact us for more information.